Disclaimer: although I love coding, I am by no means a professional software developer, so be prepared for some level of ugliness! I would be glad to receive suggestions or pull/merge requests.
This said, here are some pieces of code that you might find interesting.
Major (but small) public projects
- JSMS: An in-browser Eulerian solver for the Mitchell-Schaeffer model of cardiac action potential. Very useful to visualize the impact of its different parameters.
- Pyezzi: an implementation of Yezzi & Prince method for computing tissue thickness on medical images with some nice cython inside
- SPADE: a discretized, simplified version of marked point process for object detection developped during my internship at Morpheme
- Hand History Creator: a GUI to create visually appealing poker hand histories
- slidge: Pythonic XMPP gateways.
- Debtshare: a Flask-based web application I designed to keep track of my shared flat expenses